You can find highlights from both below, followed by the full list of WalletHub's 2018 taxpayer resources:
2018 Taxpayer Survey
- Fewer than 4 in 10 people are happy with President Trump's tax reforms. 69% of people think the reforms are better for corporations than consumers, and 67% think they benefit the rich more than the middle class.
- 90% of people think the government currently does not spend their tax dollars wisely.
- 30% of people say making a math mistake is their biggest Tax Day fear, edging out not having enough money (29%) atop the list.
- 37% of people would move to a different country for a tax-free future. 24% would get an "IRS" tattoo, 22% would switch political parties, and 15% would take a vow of celibacy.
- 29% of people like their in-laws more than the IRS, 13% prefer cold showers, and 9% would take a traffic jam.
|States with Lowest Tax Rates||States with Highest Tax Rates|