ROCHESTER - Holy Rosary Credit Union recently awarded seven local high school graduates with college scholarships. The recipients are made up of HRCU members who attended five high schools around the HRCU community.
- Trevor Ballou, a graduate of Spaulding High School (SHS) who will be attending Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU);
- Alirose Beauregard, a graduate of Dover High School who will be attending St. Joseph's College;
- Abigail Chretien, a graduate of St. Thomas Aquinas currently attending Emmanuel College;
- Kayla Dunton, a Nute High School graduate attending SNHU;
- Maxwell Horwitz, a Farmington High School graduate currently attending the University of New Hampshire; and
- Margaret Pomeroy, an SHS graduate attending Dean College.
HRCU also awarded Alyssa Lavertue with a scholarship in recognition of her successful completion of The Banking and Financial Support Services, of HRCU's SHS program, with a grade of "A" over two semesters. She will be attending Great Bay Community College this fall.
For more information on the HRCU Annual Scholarship Program, please contact Donna Claveau at (603) 332-6840 or visit www.hrcu.org.