NORTH BERWICK, Maine - Noble High School recently released its list of students graduating Summa Cum Laude and Magna Cum Laude.
Summa Cum Laude with a grade point average of 3.9 or higher are:
Jarrod Rudis, son of Robert and Mary Rudis of Berwick, is the Valedictorian of the Noble High School Class of 2018 and a Summa Cum Laude graduate. Jarrod was the Maine Gifted and Talented Student of the Year, received the Phi Beta Kappa Award, and the Maine Principals Association Award. He was a three-time Maine State National Honor Society 1st place winner. Jarrod was a member of the soccer team and the outdoor track team, a French mentor, a member of Project Search, the student body President of the Student Council, a referee for the Berwick Recreation Center and also President of both the French Honor Society and the National Honor Society. Jarrod plans to attend the University of Maine, Orono in the Fall. He hopes to obtain a PhD in Astrophysics/Quantum Mechanics and would like to do graduate work in Theoretical Physics.
Alyssa Goodwin, daughter of Andrea and Jeff Goodwin of Acton, is the Salutatorian of the Noble High School Class of 2018 and a Summa Cum Laude graduate. Alyssa earned Summa Cum Laude all four years of high school. She was inducted into the National Honor Society and received honors in math, science, English, and Spanish classes. Alyssa has received the Presidential Scholarship and a USM Grant. She works at Avita of Wells as a CNA and will be volunteering at Hope on Haven Hill in the near future. Alyssa plans to attend the University of Southern Maine in the Fall to study Nursing. She plans to receive her bachelor's degree in nursing and hopes to work in a pediatric setting.
Andrea Guernon, daughter of Sharon Butler of Lebanon, is graduating Summa Cum Laude.
Andrea was a member the lacrosse and field hockey teams. She is receiving a STEM diploma endorsement for all of the science courses in which she enrolled and excelled. Andrea served as a kindergarten Jumpstart helper, a chemistry tutor, and a chemistry teacher assistant. She was inducted into the National Honor Society and was a member of Project Search. Andrea plans to study Biomedical Science: Medicinal Microbiology at the University of New Hampshire in the fall.
Abigail Sprague, daughter of Jennifer and David Sprague of North Berwick, is graduating Summa Cum Laude. She was a member of the field hockey team, the basketball team and the softball team, earning numerous varsity letters and all conference awards. Abigail was inducted into both the National Honor Society and the National Technical Honor Society. She attended Sanford Regional Technical Center, where she earned her Certified Nursing Assistant certification. Abigail plans to attend the University of Southern Maine in the fall to study nursing.
Ben Wiggin, son of Jennifer and Gary Wiggin of Lebanon, is graduating Summa Cum Laude. He was a varsity member of the soccer and lacrosse teams. Ben was inducted into the National Honor Society and was a member of the math team. He has taken twelve dual enrollment classes at York County Community College, which is equivalent to more than one full year of college. Ben works at the Market Basket and volunteers at his church. He plans to attend New England College In the fall and is interested in studying engineering.
The following students are graduating Magna Cum Laude, earning a grade point average between 3.6 and 3.89:
- Travis Bellows, son of Carina and Earl Bellows of South Berwick\
- Delainy Blaisdell, daughter of Karen Blaisdell of Berwick and Brian Blaisdell of Lebanon
- Hannah Bryant, daughter of Nicole and David Bryant of Berwick
- Valerie Boisvert, daughter of Rachelle and Marc Boisvert of Berwick
- Sydney Burgess, daughter of Jennifer and Michael Burgess of North Berwick
- Sydney Cheever, daughter of Salli and Ed Cheever of Lebanon
- Mia Colantuoni, daughter of Sandra and Jon Colantuoni of Berwick
- Sarah Drake, daughter of Debra and Brian Drake of North Berwick
- Kellyfaith Dumont, daughter of Brigette and Stephen Dumont of North Berwick
- Christina Duarte, daughter of Wendi and Joe Duarte of Berwick
- Autumn Goldenberg, daughter of Jennifer Bozak and Ari Goldenberg of Lebanon
- Jonathan Grenier, son of Ruth and Gary Grenier of Lebanon
- Morgan Griffin, daughter of Kerri Griffin of Berwick, Maine, and Bradshaw Griffin of Danville, Newe Hampshire
- Morgan Hills, daughter of Cynthia and Gary Hills of Berwick
- Michael Hintermeister, son of Teresa Breault and Charles Hintermeister of North Berwick
- Madeline Martin, daughter of Laurienne Martin of North Berwick and Brian Martin of South Berwick
- Emma Noel, daughter of Lynne and Robert Noel of North Berwick
- Michael Peters, son of Lynn and Scott Peters of Berwick
- Joseph Pilecki, son of Mary and Joseph Pilecki of North Berwick
- Dominic Polletta, son of Marcelle and Jonathan Poletta of Lebanon
- Kaitlyn Price, daughter of Margaret and Dustin Price of Berwick
- Nicholas Roberge, son of Jodie and David Roberge of Lebanon
- Emily Silver, daughter of Michelle and Shawn Silver of Berwick
- Hannah Therrien, daughter of Norah Therrien of Rochester, New Hampshire,and Michael Therrien of Berwick, Maine
- Brandon Watson, son of Lisa Saucier of Berwick and Charles Watson