On November 7, Rochester residents "SHALL" be asked to vote on whether "Keno" gaming operations be allowed within the city of Rochester.
This question, (below) SHALL be found at the bottom of the Voting Ballot, like this:
* "Shall we allow the operation of Keno games within the City of Rochter... YES or No"
This sounds like a, simple question requiring a simple answer....am i Right?
"Shall," as used in the question about "allowing Keno games in Rochester NH"
is ~ "Compulsory"...every ballot is to have the Keno question...
In the voting booth, You ~ a legal(ly) verified(?) resident of the City of Rochester NH,
can choose to ignore the question, and not answer.
It "Did NOT" say you ~Shall~ answer it.
If the Voters accept the call, to allow Keno into the city, we can expect to see the word
"Shall" return with a vengeance.
Because we "ALL Shall" be accepting ALL the uncertainty this SCHEME will bring.
- KENO is regarded as "The Most Addictive" form of gambling.
- the odds of winning any are Astronomical (even educators don't know the odds)
- KENO will operate 12 hours a day at selected "venues"
- KENO will be located in Bars and Restaurants.... and, who knows where else..
-- here's a fun fact: (NOT!)
* New England is home to the nation's heaviest drinkers.
- New Hampshire, where about 64 percent of residents age 12 or over, drink monthly,
is tops in the county.
- New games begins every few minutes...
-- as noted by the state's representative on the matter, people tend to use their
winnings to buy drinks, food and snacks. Once the money gets into the facility,
It's unlikely to leave.
Those "owing" Child Support, "anything" over $600 will be confiscated by the state
to address the deficit. ( aka: The $ you owe ). (I think that's a shall be confiscated)
From the "New Hampshire Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services." This is taken from this agency's, "Table of Contents."
Their motto is = "Promoting Prevention and Recovery"
-- For real? Did you not read NH is "Tops in the Country?"..
--- in this case chanting ... "We're #1," ... is not a good thing.
-- When the money is completely sucked from players pockets....It will then fall on the laps of taxpaying Home Owners, Renters etc., to plug this giant hole with your cash dollars.
The NH State Legislators, as well as NH Cities, are openly in the tank promoting this farce.
They see quick money to fund programs. This money will be for Education.
At the leaset, even the state acknowledged 30% to 40%, of the money will be going to "In and Out of State" - Management of Keno
The "target" group for KENO are the poor themselves.
- The gamblers/players, will see this as a last hope of making big money.. and be able to get out from their current status.
Please say NO to KENO...
This scheme is intended for the long term.
I certainly hope no one wants to think even their grandchildren will sit around playing
this "Crap Shoot" for eternity.
- Lou Archambault,