With around 11% of Americans having moved during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2022's Best and Worst States to Raise a Family.
To determine the best states in which to put down family roots, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 51 key indicators of family-friendliness. The data set ranges from the median annual family income to housing affordability to the unemployment rate.
Raising a Family in New Hampshire (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 17th - Child-Care Costs (Adjusted for Median Family Income)
- 2nd - Infant-Mortality Rate
- 17th - Median Annual Family Income (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 2nd - Violent Crimes per Capita
- 1st - % of Families in Poverty
- 28th - Housing Affordability
- 1st - Unemployment Rate
- 19th - Separation & Divorce Rate
- 17th - Percentage of Residents Aged 12+ Who Are Fully Vaccinated
For the full report, please visit: