2019 Taxpayer Survey
- Fewer than 4 in 10 people are happy with President Trump's tax reforms. 70% think they benefit the rich more than the middle class.
- 89% of people think the government currently does not spend their tax dollars wisely.
- 31% of people say making a math mistake is their biggest Tax Day fear, edging out not having enough money (28%) at the top of the list.
- 36% of people would move to a different country for a tax-free future. 24% would get an "IRS" tattoo and 15% would take a vow of celibacy.
|States with the Lowest Tax Rates||States with the Highest Tax Rates|
WalletHub's 2019 Taxpayer Resources
- What To Do If You Can't Pay
- Pros & Cons Of Paying With Credit
- Tax Scams & Tips for Avoiding Them
- Last-Minute Tax Tips
- Property Taxes by State