City man electrocuted in Portsmouth commercial accident

Comment Print
Related Articles

PORTSMOUTH - Police in Portsmouth continue their investigation into a Rochester man's death on Tuesday at McIntosh Condominiums while apparently installing a kitchen appliance.

Fire officials responded to the building around 8:10 a.m. and found the body of David Dufresne Jr., 52, who was likely electrocuted while installing a dishwasher.

A state medical examiner was called to the scene but the cause of death is being called inconclusive until a final determination is made.

Police investigating the incident say the preliminary findings are the death was accidental.

City officials said the work may have involved replacing an outlet and that no building permit was issued for the work.

Read more from:
Top Stories
Comment Print
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: