announced the winners of their annual community photo contest. Photos representing the Lakes Region, White Mountains and Seacoast areas were selected through a blind review process by MVSB employees.
"Highlighting professional and amateur artists who celebrate the people, environment and overall beauty of New Hampshire is one way we show that MVSB cares about the communities we serve," said Cindy Hemeon-Plessner, MVSB Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing & Experience Officer. "We received over five hundred truly beautiful and unique photographs this year, and we are grateful to everyone who participated."
Previous calendar photos can be viewed at . The 2024 calendar photos will be added later this year.
The winning selections for the 2024 Community Calendar include:
· January: Bald Eagle Looking Over Lake Opechee by Kathleen Curran
· February: Winter Sunrise by Joanna Michno
· March: Morning has Broken by Deborah Noseworthy
· April: Flynn Admiring the Beauty of Lake Winni by Kendra Eldridge
· May: Hello Baby by Noel Haley
· June: Sugar Hill Lupines and Horse by Colleen E. Eliason
· July: Last One In's A Rotten Egg!!! by Cynthia Cote
· August: Monarch Butterfly by Holly Heath
· September: Sunset Over Groton by Emily Vale Photography
· October: Meredith Fall Reflections by Wayne Justason
· November: Gilford's General Store by Lindsey Bickford
· December: Lobster Buoy Tree by Sue Bean
The MVSB website features photos from many years of previous contests as well. The following artists will have photos added to the catalogue of pictures that are featured throughout the year: Karla DeVincent, Lisa Fontaine-Storez, Robert Kozlow, Susan Lirakis, Joanna Michno, Haley Noel, Hollie Rogers and Marie Sapienza.
MVSB has been serving the essential banking needs of people, businesses, nonprofits and municipalities for over 150 years. As a mutual savings bank, MVSB has no stock-holders but rather operates for the benefit of its customers, employees and community. Since its founding, one thing has always remained true: caring is at the heart of everything MVSB does. By building and nurturing relationships, MVSB believes that we can cultivate a community where we all thrive. To learn more, visit branch offices located in Alton, Ashland, Center Harbor, Gilford, Laconia, Melvin Village, Meredith, Moultonborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Rochester and Wolfeboro, call 800.922.6872 or visit.