With Fourth of July celebrations likely to be more subdued than usual this year due to COVID-19, and people protesting police brutality all across the U.S., the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2020's Most Patriotic States in America, with the Granite State at the top of the heap.
To determine where Americans have the most red, white and blue pride, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 13 key indicators of patriotism. Our data set ranges from the state's military enlistees and veterans to the share of adults who voted in the 2016 presidential election to AmeriCorps volunteers per capita. Below are some additional highlights from the report.
Patriotism in New Hampshire (1=Most Patriotic; 25=Avg.):
- 27th - Average Number of Military Enlistees per 1,000 Civilian Adults
- 6th - Peace Corps Volunteers per Capita
- 4th - % of Adults Who Voted in 2016 Presidential Election
- 16th - Volunteer Rate
- 10th - Veterans per 1,000 Civilian Adults
- 1st - Civics Education Requirement
- 14th - Volunteer Hours per Resident
- 20th - AmeriCorps Volunteers per Capita
For the full report, please visit: