With the 92nd Academy Awards tonight, WalletHub released its 2020 Oscars Facts report, which includes an infographic filled with fun facts about the event as well as a Q&A with a panel of entertainment experts.
Here are some highlights from the report:
- $44M: Total cost of Oscars ceremony
- $10M: Cost of the look for an A-list actress attending the Oscars
- $2.6M+: Cost of a 30-second commercial during the Oscars telecast (54% less than the Super Bowl)
- $24.7K: Cost of the 16,500-square-foot Oscars red carpet
- $400: Current value of the 24-karat gold-plated Oscar statuette
- 3rd time: The Oscar telecast will not have a host To check out the report click here.