Wolusky murder trial pushed back to September

Comment Print
Related Articles
Tristan Wolusky (Courtesy photos)

DOVER, N.H. - The Rochester man alleged to have been the ringleader in the brutal killing of a Madbury teenager a year ago has had his trial pushed back to August.

The trial of Tristan Wolusky, 19, of 46 Lowell St., was to have started with jury selection on Tuesday, but now that won't happen until September. Prior to that, a final pretrial conference is set for Aug. 19.

Wolusky, along with Michael Tatum, 22, of 236 Young Road, Barrington, and Zachary 'D.J.' Pinette, 19, of 5B Rankin St., Springvale, Maine, are accused of killing Aaron Wilkinson early the morning of June 21.

Wilkinson was stabbed to death in the driveway of his Evans Road home, after which his body was dumped along Long Swamp Road in Lebanon.

Aaron Wilkinson

Tatum and Pinette, who have already pleaded guilty to second degree murder and face 30 years to life in prison, are expected to testify against Wolusky as part of a plea agreement reached with prosecutors.

The plea deals allow the pair a chance for parole down the road, while Wolusky faces the prospect of life in prison without parole.

The suspects are accused of killing the 18-year-old Wilkinson sometime around 1:30 a.m. on June 21 on the property of his 36 Evans Road home where he lived with his father.

Prosecutors say Wilkinson saw Wolusky shine a flashlight from some trees and told his dad he was going out to see him.

His dad then went up to bed. The next morning he realized his son was missing, went outside to investigate, found pools of blood in the driveway and called police.

Court testimony reveals the three planned to rob Wilkinson of drug money they suspected he had. As Wilkinson came out to meet Wolusky, the other two hid.

The much-bigger Wolusky then is alleged to have wrestled Wilkinson to the ground, where he, along with Tatum and Pinette all stabbed Wilkinson with knives and a machete. The medical examiner said 22 stab wounds were identified, mostly to the back, head and shoulder.

The trio made off with Wilkinson's cellphone and about $37.

All three suspects when interviewed by police initially said they had seen Wilkinson get into another car with a group of people and drive off, but eventually changed their stories and the charges were brought forward.

Jury selection in the Wolusky trial is now set for Sept. 2.

Read more from:
Top Stories
Comment Print
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: